We try and make our accommodation as family friendly as possible. We provide a travel cot and a set of bunk beds to accommodate 2 children one per bunk. Our bunk beds are standard single bed size, which means adults are also well accommodated in these beds (although if you’re very tall then, it may be a bit of a squeeze). Our double bed is a standard double size too.
Things to note when travelling as a group or family:
- We have 1 bathroom, and this contains a shower only (no bath)
- We do not have a child gate at present, so you would need to bring your own if required.
- Our cleaning/housekeeping fees may increase based on group size.
- We have x4 dinner plates, x4 cups x4 wine glasses and x2 champagne flutes etc. currently.
- We have 1 washing machine, and 1 clothes horse but no dryer.
- We provide all linen and towels.